Co-op Wine, Spirits and Beer Event Guidelines during COVID-19
Our upcoming events at Co-op Wine, Spirits and 8th Street Tasting Room and partner venues have been planned according to Re-Open Saskatchewan Health Authority’s distancing and restaurant guidelines. We appreciate your patience and understanding of the requirements to be able to host events, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Everyone has a part to play in staying safe.
Our team is committed to following these team member guidelines:
- Event rooms will be properly cleaned and sanitized prior to each event.
- Co-op and partner venue employees will wear face masks during all events.
- In the tasting room, tables will be set for two guests from the same party/household.
- We will limit our room capacity to fall within Re-Open SK distancing regulations.
- At partner venues, the maximum number of guests per table will be six and there will be adequate distance between tables.
- We will require guests to check in and sanitize their hands prior to entering an event.
- We will escort guests to their seats.
- We will keep a record of all guests in attendance.
When you purchase a ticket to our event, you agree to follow these guidelines:
- Maintain a two-meter distance between your group and other guests at all times.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the room.
- Do not attend an event if you are not feeling well
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow if coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching surfaces other than those at your table.
- Stay seated throughout the event but if movement is required, maintain distance and be respectful of our other guests and team members.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. While we have put precautions in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission as much as possible, we cannot guarantee there will be zero risk.
Our guidelines may be updated at any time to reflect public health guidelines in this ever-changing pandemic situation.